16' Quick Rip MRS-M Series Rip System
Typical Quick Rip users:
- Moulding & Millwork Shops.
- Mid-Size Cabinet Manufacturers
- Window & Door Manufacturers
- Wholesale Lumber Distributor.
- A Quick Rip System with Moving Blade Technology.
- Auto Skew increases the yield on boards that do not have a straight edge.
- Moving Blade Saws come with (2), (3) or (4) Moving Blades Depending on your Cut Bill and Lumber
- Our programmers write our software in-house allowing changes and free upgrades.
- Floor space is 104" x 459", the smallest in the industry.
- All incoming and outgoing pieces are tallied to help you control inventory and reduce material cost.
16' Quick Rip / MRS 340 M2 Rip System
- 10-12 Boards per minute
- 4'-16' Length
- 2.5" Maximum Thickness (4" on Larger Saws with 14" dia. Blades)
- 15" Maximum Width (24" on Larger Saws)
- 14,000 - 16,000 Board Feet per shift
- 2 Moving Blades (3 and 4 Moving Blades on Larger Saws)
- Multiple Fixed Blades
- Auto Feed
- Auto Skew
- Variable speed up to 130 feet per minute (up to 195 ft/min on Larger Saws)
- Three (3) sets of anti-kickback fingers
- Four (4) individual pressure rolls (6 on Larger Saws)
- Steel dip chain construction with urethane inserts
- Powered out-feed roller
- Digital controlled lubricator for feed chain.
- Saw blade positioning is by servo motor
- Movable saw maximum cutting height: 100mm / 3.9"
- Accommodates 12" & 14" diameter saw blades
- Powered by 50 hp or 60 hp motor (75 - 125 hp Motors for Larger Saws)
- Glide lock spindle technology
- Amp meter for monitoring arbor motor running amperage
- Easily accessed v-belt driving saw arbor for reduced vibration and higher tolerances
- Easy access to spindle and blades for maintenance and tooling changes