Why a Conquest Construction Drill?
- Pneumatic Drill Operation.
- TEFC Baldor Motor(s).
- Telemechanique Control System.
- Heat Treated Steel Helical Gears.
- Dedicated Horizontal Configuration.
- Quick Adjust Horizontal Fences For "Out Of Square Panels".
- Individual Vertical Head Available (Eliminates Loss Of Accuracy Over Time Sometimes Experienced With Flip UP/Flip Down Machines.)
Standard Specifications for Construction Drilling Line BoringMachine
- 2 Pneumatic hold downs.
- Operating pressure of 80 - 100 psi.
- 23-spindle line boring head with steel heat treated helical gears.
- 32mm centers, distance between first & last drill = 27.7".
- TEFC Baldor motor(s), 3,450 rpm, 2 hp - 230 volt (5.9 amps) 60 Hz Single Phase, turns off when pedal released.
- Accepts bits with 10mm shank, one flat side, 12 lefts & 11.
- Machine weight = 1110 lbs & 1175 lbs crated.
Options for Construction Drilling Machine
- Additional Hold Down.
- Quick Release Chucks.
- 440 Volt (2.9 amps) 60 Hz Three Phase.
- Independent Vertical Head (max drilling depth from edge of board 3.5")
Construction drill line boring machine Manufactured in Santa Fe Springs, California
1-Year Warranty on workmanship and manufacturing