Why a Conquest Mini Line Boring"Mini" 13?
- Space Saving.
- Simple To Operate.
- 2 Spring Loaded Index Pins.
- 2 Heavy Duty Cast Flip Stops.
- Heat Treated Steel Helical Gears (not plastic!)
- 8" Throat Opening (capacity to drill from edge of board).
- TEFC BALDOR Motor, Dust Protected & 3,450 rpm For Quick, Easy & “Clean” Drilling
- Low Cost True Industrial Duty Machine For The Serious Cabinet Builder.
Standard Specifications for Mini Line Boring Machine
- 30" fence capacity with two flip stops. (optional 30" extensions).
- 13-spindle line boring head with steel heat treated helical gears.
- 32mm centers, distance between first & last drill = 15".
- TEFC Baldor motor, 3,450 rpm, ¾ hp (US hp rating) – 115 volt (9.6 amps) 60 Hz Single Phase.
- Accepts bits with 10mm shank, one flat side, 6 lefts & 7 rights.
- Machine weight = 132 lbs & 170 lbs crated.
- Spring Loaded Hold Downs.
- Additional Fence Capacity & Flip Stops.
Mini Line Boring Machines Manufactured in Santa Fe Springs, California
1-Year Warranty on workmanship and manufacturing
Price listed for shipping is standard shipping. Price does not included tailgate service or expedited shipping. If you need special shipping arrangments please call Connie at 1800-428-9898 for a quote.