Original Saw Co. 12" Radial Arm Saw, Contractor Series, 3hp/3ph
Produced as an extension of our industrial line of cutting machines, our 12" utilizes all cast iron and cast aluminum construction and is mounted on a heavy gauge steel frame and legs. Built to exacting tolerances, our 12" Series is manufactured with adjustments at all wear points, giving it extremely tight cutting tolerances throughout its service life. One glance at the specifications will show that the Original Model 3512 is a force to be reckoned with in the industry and easily satisfies the needs of even the most discerning woodworker. And as all of our machines, it is manufactured in the USA.
Series Specific Highlights
- 3 hp 3 phase 208/230/460 volt TEFC motor 50/60 Hz (3512-03)
- Automatic blade braking system
- 24” crosscut standard on all machines in series
- Precision carriage riding on 4 tight tolerance convex bearings mounted horizontally.
- Oversized MDF table top.
- Powder coated heavy gage steel frame and legs
- Standard worktable height 32”
- Arbor nut and precision ground arbor collars
- Wrench kit (includes allen arbor wench and flat arbor wrench)
Type 6 Upgrades
- Relocated start stop station moved to right front edge of table top
- New start/stop pushbuttons
- New adjustable tension carriage return reel\
- New re-engineered arm casting
- New Smoother arbor motor bearings
- Roller extension tables
- S-series measuring system
- Dust collection shroud
E-mail a friend about this item.