Cameron Automation 16' Skew / MRS 340 M2 Rip System
Typical Skew Users:
- Custom Moulding & Millwork.
- Mid-Size Custom Cabinet Shop
- Wholesale Lumber Distributor.
- We call it The Skew because the fence will skew to the left or to the right to increase the yield on boards that do not have a straight edge.
- Our programmers write our software in-house allowing changes and free upgrades.
- Floor space is 62" x 459" (including 16' behind the saw for ripped material)åÎå, the smallest in the industry.
- All incoming and outgoing pieces are tallied to help you control inventory and reduce material cost.
16' Skew / MRS 340 M2 Rip System
- 5-7 Boards per minute
- 3' - 16' Length
- 2.5" Maximum Thickness
- 15" Maximum Width
- 7,000 Board Feet per shift
- 2 Moving Blades
- Multiple Fixed Blades
- Auto Feed
- Auto Skew
- Variable speed up to 130 feet per minute
- Three (3) sets of anti-kickback fingers
- Four (4) individual pressure rolls
- Steel dip chain construction with urethane inserts
- Powered out-feed roller
- Digital controlled lubricator for feed chain.
- Saw blade positioning is by servo motor
- Accommodates 12"åÎå & 14"åÎå diameter saw blades
- Powered by 50 hp or 60 hp motor
- Glide lock spindle technology
- Amp meter for monitoring arbor motor running amperage
- Easily accessed v-belt driving saw arbor for reduced vibration and higher tolerances
- Easy access to spindle and blades for maintenance and tooling changes