If you inre looking for the ultimate machine to build face-fames, look no further. The multi-spindle DK3100 contains three spindles which allow you to drill two Pocket Holes across rails of varying widths in just one machine cycle åÎ_ something that no other Pocket-Hole machine on the market can do. Best of all, it can also be quickly changed to drill a single Pocket-Hole, like our DK1100 series, by simply removing a drill bit. In short, if you inre serious about face-frame production, the DK3100 is the machine that will deliver real performance to your shop and profits to your bottom line.
The DK3100 not only drills two Pocket-Holes in one cycle, it also gives you options for spacing the holes. You can set the drill spindles at 3/4 in, 1 in and 1-3/4 in on center, perfect for today ins most common rail widths.
- 3/4", 1", and 1-3/4" spindle spacings
- Hardened steel drill guide to maximize drill bit life
- One-touch, foot pedal operation
- Swing stops for optimized material positioning
- Dust collection chutes for efficient chip removal
- Motor: Electric, 1-1/2 hp 110 V single phase
- Drill Bits: DKDB Drill Bit (3/8 in Shank Dia. 3/16 in Pilot, 1/2 in long)
- CFM Rating: 1 cfm clamp cylinder (90 psi)
- Cycle Time: 1 second
- Material Clamping Capacity: 4 in
- Hole Centering Capability: 1/2 in material to 1-1/2 in material
- Weight: 176 lbs.
- Dimensions: 50 in H x 24 in W x 24 in D (40 in Table Height)
- On-Center Spindle-Spacings: 3/4 in, 1 in, 1-1/2 in
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Pocket-Holes Twice as Fast!
Multiple spindles give you the option of three different hole spacings to fit today ins most common face-frame widths. If you would prefer to drill only one Pocket- Hole, no problem, just remove a drill bit and you get the equivalent of our DK1100 single-spindle machine. Only Kreg offers you the option of one or two Pocket-Holes at a time and your choice of three different on-center hole spacings in the same machine.
The lift-off top gives you direct access to the drill bits. A simple turn of an allen wrench in the drill bit collets is all it takes to change bits. In less than a minute, you can change to any of the three settings or set up the DK3100 for single-spindle drilling.
One-Second Cycle Times
Two Pocket-Holes in one second? It ins not a dream, it ins reality with the DK3100. The one-touch foot pedal fires the spindle to make two perfect Pocket-Holes in one second.
The DK3100 uses a hardened steel drill guide that supports the drill bits all the way into the workpiece, prolonging drill bit life and improving the cut quality of the Pocket-Hole.
Price listed for shipping is standard shipping. Price does not included tailgate service or expedited shipping. If you need special shipping arrangments please call 1800-428-9898 for a quote.